PMC Cylinders will develop, manufacture and sell cost efficient hydraulic solutions, with hydraulic cylinders as a base, to customers with high demands in northern Europe in selected segments. PMC Cylinders will deliver products that meet our customer requirements for quality, lead-time and delivery performance.
The strategy for PMC Cylinders to achieve profitability and growth is summarized into:
- intensifying the sales in prioritized segments
- developing our focus on selected niche products and our offer as a solution provider
- increase the focus on customer demands, short lead times, continuously improvements and our strategic sourcing
- ensure quality, efficiency and excellence through continuously developing the organization and the processes
- continuously invest in, and develop our production to reach a market-competitiveness
- Manufacturing and renovation of standard and customized hydraulic cylinders, bore 20-800 mm with lengths up to 15 meters.
- Complete hydraulic systems with supplier independent labeled components, including installation, training and service.
- Integrated fork-lift positioners with side-shifting.
- Complete range of piston accumulators in various steel alloys.
PMC Cylinders has been manufacturing hydraulic cylinders and hydraulic products since the 1950s.
PMC Cylinders was formed in 2009 with the merging of Vaggeryds Hydraulik AB and CA-Verken AB. Prior to the merger, Vaggeryds Hydraulik AB had acquired Hällarydsverken AB, a manufacturer of large cylinders, and Östermo Mekaniska, a manufacturer of small cylinders in large series and fork spreader units.
Between 2007 and 2008, large investments were made in machinery, buildings and the new Large facility for production of cylinders longer than 4 metres.
As a result of the 2009 merger, we now offer the market’s widest range of hydraulic systems. Our customers see us as a natural choice due to our unique know-how as a solution provider.
PMC Cylinders has been a subsidiary of Dacke Industri since January 2016.
PMC Cylinders (Vaggeryd)
567 30 Vaggeryd
Tel: +46 393 365 00
PMC Cylinders (Sävsjö)
576 35 Sävsjö
Tel: +46 382 525 00
PMC Cylinders (Hällaryd)
574 93 Vetlanda
Tel: +46 383 73 73 00
PMC Cylinders OY (Nastola)
155 60 Nastola, Finland
Tel: +358 20 770 8000