QUALITY & ENVIRONMENT
PMC Cylinders shall always deliver the best solution for our customers’ needs, at all stages from design to finished product.
The following areas of focus apply for continuous improvements and increased customer benefit:
We shall identify the customers’ requirements and needs in order to provide the best overall solution
Through cooperation within the Group, we can offer a strong and more extensive customer offering
Monitor the customer
We shall act internationally and follow the customer into new markets
We shall offer customers attractive concepts for service, maintenance and after-market
Through continuous skills development, we shall be at the leading edge within our core competencies
All deliveries shall take place at the right time, with the right quality and quantity
- All of our units shall have measurable objectives for their quality work and delivery precision, and aim for continuous improvement.
- All of our units shall have clearly documented processes, and constantly strive for improved and more effective processes.
- Through information and training, we shall work towards ensuring high-quality awareness for all of our employees.
- Responsibility for quality issues is delegated to the line organization, and all companies formulate and follow up their own quality objectives based on the needs and character of the business as well as policies adopted for the Group as whole.
See our quality documents under Documents.
In the Dacke Industri environmental issues are an integral part of what we do. In all our activities we seek to ensure good health, and to constantly improve our environmental record while minimizing our impact on the environment and optimizing the use of resources.
As part of this commitment, we:
- Seek to instil a sense of responsibility for the environment among all employees by providing information and education.’
- Set a high standard for our environmental activities, viewing legal and regulatory requirements as minimum requirements.
- Take a account of environmental factors in the development of new products, system solutions and production methods.
- Seek to minimize the environmental impact of transports and travel.
- Are open about environmental issues to our stakeholders.
- Responsibility for environmental issues is delegated to the line organization, and all companies formulate their own environmental goals based on the needs and character of the business as well as policies adopted for the Group as a whole.
See our environmental documents under Documents.
PMC Cylinders (Vaggeryd)
567 30 Vaggeryd
Tel: +46 393 365 00
PMC Cylinders (Sävsjö)
576 35 Sävsjö
Tel: +46 382 525 00
PMC Cylinders (Hällaryd)
574 93 Vetlanda
Tel: +46 383 73 73 00
PMC Cylinders OY (Nastola)
155 60 Nastola, Finland
Tel: +358 20 770 8000