PMC Cylinders will develop, manufacture and sell cost efficient hydraulic cylinders and niche products, to mobile OEM customers with high demands in Europe. PMC Cylinders will deliver products that meet our customer requirements for quality, lead-time and delivery performance.
PMC Cylinders shall be the leading provider of technically advanced cylinders and niche products to international mobile OEMs.
The strategy for PMC Cylinders to achieve profitability and growth is summarized into:
- intensifying the sales in prioritized segments
- developing our focus on selected niche products and our offer as a solution provider
- increase the focus on customer demands, short lead times, continuously improvements and our strategic sourcing
- ensure quality, efficiency and excellence through continuously developing the organization and the processes
- continuously invest in, and develop our production to reach a market-competitiveness
PMC Cylinders has been manufacturing hydraulic cylinders and hydraulic products since the 1950s.
PMC Cylinders was formed in 2009 with the merging of Vaggeryds Hydraulik AB and CA-Verken AB. Prior to the merger, Vaggeryds Hydraulik AB had acquired Hällarydsverken AB, a manufacturer of large cylinders, and Östermo Mekaniska, a manufacturer of small cylinders in large series and fork spreader units.
Between 2007 and 2008, large investments were made in machinery, buildings and the new Large facility for production of cylinders longer than 4 metres.
PMC Cylinders has been a subsidiary of Dacke Industri since January 2016. July 1, 2018 Dacke Industri forms two cylinder companies; PMC Cylinders and Arcos Hydraulik. PMC Cylinders in Vaggeryd will focus on international mobile OEM-customers.
Within the mobile business, we will now invest 3.5 MEUR over the next year and a half, to meet the required capacity, productivity and precision in quality/deliveries to our present and new customers.
PMC CYLINDERS AB
567 30 Vaggeryd
Tel: +46 393 365 00